Selexis employees love coming to work. And we’re not just saying that! It was their positive feedback that earned Selexis a spot on the prestigious list of Switzerland’s Best Places to Work. Who better from which to gain insight about corporate culture, work-life balance and day-to-day experiences than those who already work here? Through the process to become a Great Place to Work, Selexis discovered that 96% of our employees believe Selexis is a great place to work, while 100% of our employees “care about each other, find Selexis a friendly place to work, feel that when they join the organization they are made to feel welcome, and recognize a ‘family’ or ‘team’ feeling here.”
We seek employees who want to be fulfilled in both their personal and professional lives. Our selective hiring process is an anchor to our current and continued success. We work hard to create a culture of appreciation, support growth and development and provide our employees with a range of benefits and the opportunity to have fun!
- Time off – 25 days of paid leave; no remuneration when exceptional leave is required
- Paid sick leave – No formal sick leave policy; we trust our employees
- Insurance – Occupational and non-occupational accident insurance; we subscribe to the LAA at Generali
- Occupation Benefits Act (LPP) – LPP contributions are 50% paid for by Selexis
- Family allowances –Selexis provides family allowances to employees with one or more children, who are single parents and employees who receive a higher salary than their spouse
- Annual team building bucket-list retreat
- Special holiday dinners and celebrations
- Casual events (bowling, curling, barbecues)
From its laboratories in Geneva, Switzerland, Selexis has a history of empowering scientists and biopharmaceutical companies around the world to realize the full potential of their programs, helping them reach patients with new treatments faster.
In addition to conducting employee surveys and culture analyses, Great Place to Work supports companies in their development towards becoming excellent employers. The Great Place to Work top employer list involves around 10,000 surveyed companies each year, making it the best-known and biggest initiative to improve workplace culture.
Great Place to Work Switzerland was founded in Zurich in 2008. The national benchmark competition ‘Best Companies to Work for in Switzerland’ has been carried out each year since 2009, and involves companies of all sizes from all industries and regions. Find more information at www.greatplacetowork.ch.